[NFB-Lions] Contact with Cynthia Bianci, E-Learning.

sonshines59 sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 20:24:13 UTC 2021

Hi, Terri,

I don't know that I'm the best one to answer this, but e-Learning, as I understand it, is a separate vendor platform that Lions is using to post all things Lions, so people like myself who are new can get in and learn all about Lions, structure, history, etc. I also think that some of the coursework presented there is required if you are moving up in the organization, but not sure about that.

The time I tried to get on, I happened to have been locked out of my account for a month. Am back on now, but don't have the time right now to go in and explore.

I have been able to read the Lions Magazine. They post everything in PDF, but so far, it all seems pretty accessible.

As incoming Secretary for our club, I need to get much more familiar with the MyLions site, where the various magazines are, and such. I will take suggestions from more experienced Lions.

judy
"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."
Sent From The HIMS U2 Mini