[NFB-Muslims] Dean Connection help please

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 02:06:46 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone
Asalamu Alaikum to all.I am writing to you all to seek help. masha Allah, i reverted or converted to this beautiful religion on February 26th of this year after much extensive research and asking questions of a few Muslims on certain details in regards to facts verses myths. With all that being said, are their any reverts in Georgia where I currently reside until graduation from college Insha Allah in December, Maryland, or Virginia the two states I plan to seek employment after graduation? I would prefer sisters to start in case I have to stay with them not only to get to connect with them in general, but when I finally come out about my reversion, my family will react very negatively towards me, and I need to have a secure place to stay until my family situation calms down a bit. I am so grateful for this list of people and the community all around. Thank you all for the much needed support, and I hope to hear from you soon.