[NFB-Muslims] Dean Connection help please

Yasmin Reyazuddin yasmin81065 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 16:19:01 UTC 2021

SubhanAllah, sister Maria,
Welcom to Islam and to our group.
For your question about moving to the Washington D.C. area, I have one
suggestion. The Turkish Mosque, known as Deeniyat Center has a guest house.
People stay there for a short time or long term. The Masajid has access to
public transportation. It is a beautiful place.
Join us this sunday at our meeting.
Yasmin