[Nfb-new-hampshire] This year's NHAB walk, and NFB as a Team Chair.

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 4 00:05:45 UTC 2009

Thanks Gil for posting this msg. I spoke to Ed yesterday and we thought that
for now, just put NFB on your form, with no specific Captain, or Team Chair,
and hopefully make the walk together anyway. I'm not sure that this would be
acceptable to NHAB, but unless someone does step up, I see no other
alternative.
I am in favor of full participation as a team and can only commit to the
walking part at this time.

Marie