[Nfb-new-hampshire] Fw: picnic Jukly 17

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 15 01:07:54 UTC 2010

Extending one lqast invitation to the Lakes Region NFBNH picnic on Sat July 17 at Ellacoya State Park, Gilford, starting at 11 AM. The chapter is providing hot dogs and burgers, and members are doing pot-luck contributions as listed below. Please do join us, whether you are a member of the NFB or not. All friends are welcome. But please phone (253-6207) or email me (edmeskys at roadrunner dot com so we will have a rough idea of how many we can expect.

The Lerouxes have had to cancel because of a funeral, so delete their contributions.
Ed Meskys