[Nfb-new-hampshire] an invitation

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 22 15:41:45 UTC 2010

We invite all interested persons to visit our Lakes Region chapter of NFB-NH
meeting Saturday, June 26, at 10:30 AM. See below for details. Ed Meskys

Do you know another blind or low vision person? Invite them to join us. We
are the blind working to help the blind by sharing information, techniques,
resources, and socialization. Help bring others to share with us. With their
permission give us their regular or e-mail addresses so we can send
announcements. We produce this newsletter in large print and by email. The
cassette version is temporarily suspended as my high speed tape duplicator
is out of order. Please request your preferred format.
edmeskys at roadrunner.com [note that this is new!], 253-6207.

If you need help with transportation please call Ed Meskys several days
before the meeting and we will see what we can do to help.

CALENDAR
Fri Jun 25, Tech Users' meeting, 9-noon, NHAB

Sat Jun 26, LR chapter meeting, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Rt 106,
Laconia, 10:30 AM

Sat Jul 3 -Thur Jul 8, NFB National Convention, Dallas TX

Sat Jul 10, Dog Guide users meeting, Red Blazer restaurant, Concord, 1-3:30
PM

Sat Jul 17, LR chapter picnic, Ellacoya State Park, Gilford

Fri Jul 23, ADA Anniversary celebration, Dept of Transportation Building,
Concord. 10 AM exhibits & ice cream social; 11 AM presentations in
auditorium; noon exhibits. Also cafeteria open to general public for lunch

Tues Aug 3, Sight Services for Visually Impaired meeting, Laconia Senior
Center, 1-3 PM

Sat Aug 17, NFB of NH state board meeting, all welcome, members and
non-members, location in Concord to be announced.

No August LR chapter meeting

Thur Sept 16, legislative workshop, Concord Holiday Inn, box lunch, $10

Sat Sept 18, Lakes Region Chapter meeting, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Rt
106, Laconia, 10:30 AM