[Nfb-new-hampshire] A look behind the NH affiliate scenes

Carol Holmes cholmes33 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 2 11:44:23 UTC 2010

Hi Marie and others,

  First, I want to thank Marie for all she does for our affiliate.  After
reading what the President does I don't think I should run for First vice.
With all my other commitments, I could not fill Marie's shoes if something
were to happen to her and she had to step down.  As you all know, I am
President of the Dog Guide Users of NH and I have to admit that is my first
passion.  As Marie being a President, being President of the Dog Guide Users
is a  lot of work.  We are considering becoming a 501 c3 in the future and
that is a lot of work.  So I guess what I am saying is that I do not want to
run as first vice because , I should be willing to take over the presidency
if necessary and  at this point in my life I am not.  If Judy was willing to
move up I would consider Second Vice.  I do however want to remain on the
Board if possible.  If I get off the
Board, I really feel that I will just loose interest in NFB/NH.  To be a
member at large just does not cut it for me and I would not be motivated to
be involved.
  That is my two cents worth and I am being very honest.

Carol