[Nfb-new-hampshire] Building the NH Parents of Blind Children group.

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Mon May 16 00:47:50 UTC 2011

Depending on timing and transportation, I am willing to help tho my only
child has normal vision. I grew up with poor, but not legally blind, vision.
I became totally blind at the age of 35.

I only have 5 parents in my database, one is you, and I will forward your
message to them, as open carbons. You can check your copy to see whether you
have all of them.

There was a family in Moultonboro with blind twins, probably teen agers now.
About three years ago they moved out of state, and I have heard that they
have returned but do not have contact info. The family name is de Long.

Ed Meskys