[Nfb-new-hampshire] O&M advice

Jessica Trask ashleejessandmark2012 at samobile.net
Sun May 27 21:56:23 UTC 2012

Hi Ed,
I'm working with Glen Gunn from the New Hampshire Association for the
Blind. It doesn't sound like he's ever trained anyone to use a Rigid
cane before. It's actually quite ironic because Glen has been working
with NHAB for over thrity years. And, has never had a request from a
client to be trained using a rigid cane. I also don't think he's ever
dealt with someone whom has been in the rehabilitation system for a
over ten years now. in three other states other then New Hampshire. The
states were Utah Vermont and New York.