[Nfb-new-hampshire] Fw: Announcing the 57th National Federation of the Blind of NH 57th State Convention

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 12 19:24:29 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Harmon" <andrewjharmon at GMAIL.COM>
To: <NHBLIND-TALK at LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 5:26 PM
Subject: Announcing the 57th National Federation of the Blind of NH 57th
State Convention

The National Federation of the Blind of New Hampshire (NFB of NH) is
hosting its 57th annual state convention!

When: Friday, April 5 - Sunday, April 7, 2013
Where: Holiday Inn Concord, 172 North Main Street, Concord NH 03301
Cost: $15 registration/pizza lunch, $35.00 banquet dinner

Come join the NFB of NH as we celebrate our 57th annual state
convention at the Holiday Inn Concord! Wonder what it's like to be a
blind student? Have a blind child or know someone who does? Bring them
along as we'll hear from our Students and Parents of Blind Children
divisions, culminating in a great discussion with the NH state board!
We'll also have an exciting exhibit hall, packed with a variety of
vendors and organizations from across the great state of New
Hampshire!  Plus fun nightly activities courtesy of our divisions!
Worried about missing all the action? Don’t be - just mention us to the
Holiday Inn Concord, and get a major discount on your night's stay, an
unbelievable $89.99 (plus tax) a night! Don't forget to stop by the
registration table and say hello! Registration is just $15, (which
includes your pizza lunch on Saturday), and banquet tickets are $35 a
person. Hope to see you there!