[Nfb-new-hampshire] Fw: Follow up on Advisory Committee Item

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 31 01:21:39 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: Finn, Bill
To: Darling, Peter ; 'David Ramsey (thelunchplace at comcast.net)' ; 'Ed Meskys' ; 'Gil Vickery' ; 'Guy Woodland (Gwoodland at Sightcenter.org)' ; Holleran, Joan ; 'Irene Kaye (Irene.Kaye2 at VA.gov)' ; 'jmarcoux.DHHS at dhhs.state.nh.us' ; 'Kathy Downes (kdownes at seresc.net)' ; 'Marie Johnson (jomar2000 at comcast.net)' ; 'Sheila Zakre (sheila at zlawnh.com)' ; 'William E. Leber (Leber at Kear.Tds.Net)'
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 1:00 PM
Subject: Follow up on Advisory Committee Item

Good afternoon,

At last week's advisory committee meeting we had some discussion about the National Council on Disabilities paper on the Subminimum Wage issue.  I promised to send it out to people. Please find it attached.  Here is the website if you prefer. http://www.ncd.gov/publications/2012/August232012/

Thank you

William A. Finn, Administrator

Office of Services for Blind and Visually Impaired

NH Department of Education

21 So. Fruit St.

Concord, NH 03301

Tel: 603-271-3537