[Nfb-new-hampshire] Travel to Boston from Concord or Manchester?

Zach Mason zmason.northwindsfarm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:04:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I thought you guys would be more familiar than the Travel and Tourism list
about getting into Boston from Concord or Manchester. My girlfriend will be
at the Harvard campus for a conference. She lives in Puerto Rico, so we
don't see each other much. My father has to commute to both Concord and
Manchester for work, depending on the day sometimes both. I thought I might
catch a bus or train from the capital or Manchester to Boston, spend a day
touring Boston and maybe a night, then travel back north. I've found a
website that gives information for traveling between these three cities, but
I wondered if any of you had experience doing it and could share advice.

Thank you,

Zac

Zachary Mason

Assistant Shepherd and Young Stock Manager

Northwinds Farm

(603) 922-8377 Work

(603) 991-6747 Cell

 <mailto:zmason at northwindsfarm@gmail.com> zmason at northwindsfarm@gmail.com