[Nfb-new-hampshire] Travel to Boston from Concord or Manchester?

gosselin_louis gosselin_louis at myfairpoint.net
Tue Apr 15 16:51:58 UTC 2014

Well, I used to, but it was about 60 years ago, when I was 9 or 10!  But
Zack, remember the bus driver is your friend.  Try to sit up front, near
him, and engage him in conversation if you can.  He's good for answering
questions, for getting you to a ticket window, a phone booth if there are
any, and even point you to a restaurant or men's room.  And if you have some
vision, your situation is that much improved.

My father always said to me, when I started taking the bus, alone, to go
between home and Perkins, that it was OK to get lost; anyone can do that.
But if you're too afraid to use the tongue God gave you, then you deserve to
stay lost.

Perhaps none of this patting-on-the-back is what you had in mind.  But I'm
sure others, younger and in command of current info on the state of things
will also be out there, and maybe what I've had to say will inspire them to
jump in and show off the info you really were looking for.

Louis Gosselin