[Nfb-new-hampshire] Travel to Boston from Concord or Manchester?

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 01:41:48 UTC 2014

Hi
I know that there's a bus running from Concord to South Station via
Concord Coach; it runs twice daily, though I'm not sure what times.

If you Google it, you should be able to find the info you're looking
for; I *do* know that unless it's changed on me, it's relatively
inexpensive to use Concord Coach (a round trip ticket costs somewhere
between $20 and $25 for the full one end to the other, and the return
ticket can be used anytime within a year of purchase).

Of much less help but still possibly relevant is Greyhound, which
might serve the area, but at a large cost and operates at weird hours.
You can try calling the following number, but I had issues getting the
right info from it:

1-800-231-2222

. The website (warning, only semi-accessible) is www.greyhound.com.

There's also a Boston Express that operates between Boston,
Manchester, and Nashua that connects that corridor. I don't know what
the cost is, but it should be available through your nearest friendly
search engine of choice.

I hope this info has been helpful; good luck on your journeys.

Andrew Harmon