[Nfb-new-hampshire] Salutations/Introduction

Zach Mason zmason.northwindsfarm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 15:10:09 UTC 2014

I live in North Stratford, have been blind since age four, grew up on a 110
cow family dairy farm, have a bachelors in animal science from Cornell
University, and am pursuing a career in animal biology research. In my
childhood I showed dairy and beef cattle at county, state and regional
competitions. After graduating from Cornell, I assumed the title Assistant
Shepherd and Young Stock Manager at my family's farm for a year. Last year I
completed a summer fellowship at Purdue University working in a swine
nutrition lab.

I look forward to hearing from members of the NH forum.

Zachary Mason

Assistant Shepherd and Young Stock Manager

Northwinds Farm

(603) 922-8377 Work

(603) 991-6747 Cell

 <mailto:zmason at northwindsfarm@gmail.com> zmason at northwindsfarm@gmail.com