[Nfb-new-hampshire] Fw: 1 Person from your state who entered NFB Writing Contest - here is contact info

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 10 16:07:02 UTC 2014

Berlin is north of Littleton, and this could be a nucleus for a revived north country chapter. When we first started the Lakes Region chapter, we had 3 or 4 people in Berlin who occasionally came to our meetings, for lack of a chapter up there. They had been a very short lived Berlin chapter long before I joined the nfb in 1975.

Could someone please post this on the north country list? I have forgotten the eddress.

Ed Meskys