[Nfb-new-hampshire] Fw: Lakes Region NFB Chapter Meeting June 28th

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 20 21:12:05 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: dee moore
To: Jean Foote ; Marcia Hamel ; Gerald Knight ; Carolyn Sargent ; Judy & John Robinson ; Virginia Dearborn ; Tom Morse ; Ed Meskys ; Sandy Meskys ; David Jenne ; dee moore ; Fred & Ginny Hatch ; Tony Bonanno ; Lorraine & Fred Parkhurst ; Irene Sutkus ; Jody Hough ; Carolyn Corrigan ; Ed Meskys ; Wayne Harvey ; Cassie McNabb McKinney ; Andrew Harmon ; Stephen Yerardi ; dee moore ; Ronald Ferguson
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 4:55 PM
Subject: Lakes Region NFB Chapter Meeting June 28th

Greetings!

Next meeting will be Saturday, June 28th at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church on Parade Road in Laconia.

10:00  Gather for coffee & visiting
10:30 - 12 noon  Business Meeting  & Picnic planning
12:00 -  1:00pm  Pot luck lunch

We note with sorrow the passing of 2 of our chapter member friends earlier this month:
Olive Thompson and Helen Pisiano.  We will miss them and pray for them and their loved ones.

We also note with sorrow the passing of long-time Federationist and President of the North Country Chapter, Gil Vickery.  We pray for him and his family.

Deb Moore