[Nfb-new-hampshire] Limited Lunch Menu for Table 21 Restaurant at Holiday Inn Portsmouth Friday/Sat

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 15:57:39 UTC 2015

Hello

Here's the lunch menu for the hotel restaurant. I may have the type of
fountain soda brand wrong, but the price is accurate. 9% tax applies
to all items.

:---:

Menu Start
:----:

"New Hampshire NFB State Affiliate Board" <nh-board at nfbnet.org>,

--
Andrew Harmon
First Vice President
EMail: andrewjharmon at gmail.com
"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back."