[Nfb-new-hampshire] Limited Lunch menu - sorry about the non-post yesterday

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 15:36:08 UTC 2015

National Federation of Blind Limited Menu.pdf
Table 21 Restaurant
Lunch Menu
New England Clam Chowder
A creamy New England classic served with oyster crackers
$5.95
Traditional Caesar Salad
Romaine lettuce tossed with Caesar dressing, parmesan cheese and croutons
$6.95
Add chicken $3
Quesadilla
Grilled tortilla with pepper jack cheese, diced tomatoes, and jalapenos.
Served with salsa and sour cream
$7.95
Add chicken $3 Add guacamole $1
Chicken Sandwich
Grilled chicken breast served on a bun with lettuce, tomato and mayo.
Served with chips
$8.95
Tuna Salad Wrap
Tuna with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers in a grilled wrap.
Served with chips
$9.95
Turkey Club Wrap
Pepper turkey with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and mayo in a grilled wrap.
Served with chips
$9.95
Tuna melt
Tuna with melted cheddar cheese and tomatoes on rye.
Served with chips
$9.95
Traditional Cheeseburger
A half pound burger grilled to your liking with American cheese,
lettuce and tomato.
Served with chips
$8.95
Bacon Cheeseburger
A half pound burger grilled to your liking with American cheese,
lettuce, tomato and bacon.
Served with chips
$9.95

--
Andrew Harmon
First Vice President
EMail: andrewjharmon at gmail.com
"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back."

Fountain sodas $2.50
(Coke products, free refills)