[NFB-NM] FW: Albuquerque Chapter of the NFB feedback request.

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:55:41 UTC 2016

From: Tara Chavez [mailto:tmatzick06 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:15 PM
To: Tara Chavez
Cc: Adelmo Vigil
Subject: Albuquerque Chapter of the NFB feedback request.

Hello all:

In an effort to understand how we, the board, can best serve the interests of  everyone, I would like to find out what you, the current and past members of the chapter, would like to see changed this year. More fundraisers, philosophy discussions, outside activities, etc. I want absolute honesty, candidness. I will collect everyone's replies and remove their name before discussing your suggestions and comments with the board, so it is anonymous. If you are uncomfortable with me knowing who sent in the information, please send your message to Adelmo at avigil74 at gmail.com and he will pass it to me without your name.

A couple of questions to get you thinking:

If you have been coming, what makes you stay?

If you have not been coming to the chapter, why? What would make you join the chapter if you haven't in a while?

What activity would you like the chapter to focus on this year?

Are there ideas you’d like the chapter to consider that we haven’t before?

How can the chapter help you?

If you have questions for the chapter board or me, please feel free to include them in your response.

Please send responses *no later than* 11:59PM on Tuesday January third 2017.

Thank you and I look forward to working with everyone in 2017. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cordially,

Tara Chavez, President, NFB Albuquerque Chapter