[NFB-NM] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Guide Dog Users Meetings

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 04:32:02 UTC 2016

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Andrews via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 9:01 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Guide Dog Users Meetings

Are you interested in getting a guide dog? Are you currently a guide dog
user? Would you like to learn more about advocating for  yourself and fellow
guide dog users about our rights under the Americans with Disabilities act?
If the answer to any of these questions is "Yes!" then come join the
National Association of Guide Dog Users and your fellow National Federation
of the blind family members in the NAGDU Facebook group

https://m.facebook.com/groups/124908860968667/?view=group or You can also
follow us on Twitter @NAGDU.

Please check out our website at

 http://www.nagdu.org

We meet monthly to discuss the activities of this division in our affiliates
and on a national level.

Jessica Snyder

National Guide Dog Users Social Committee chair

National Guide Dog Users board member

jsnyder3986 at gmail.com

David Andrews and Long White Cane Harry

dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org