[NFB-NM] FW: 2017 Convention Information and Pre-Registration Material Now Available

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 18:46:18 UTC 2017

From: Curtis Chong [mailto:curtischong at earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:30 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: 2017 Convention Information and Pre-Registration Material Now
Available

Hello Tonia:

Can you please circulate this information to our mailing list?

___________________________

Greetings:

I am pleased to announce that we have now posted the information and
pre-registration material for the 2017 convention of the National Federation
of the Blind of New Mexico on our website: www.nfbnm.org. I am also
attaching here the convention information and pre-registration document
which you can download, fill out, print, and send in via conventional mail.

The dates for our 2017 convention are March 31 through April 2, with an open
Board meeting during the evening of Thursday, March 30. The location is the
Sheraton Uptown in Albuquerque.

Thank you.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong