[NFB-NM] Final Days: KNFB Reader for Android for $19.99!

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 04:35:22 UTC 2017

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Danielsen, Chris via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:58 AM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Final Days: KNFB Reader for Android for
$19.99!

Have you been wanting to try the revolutionary KNFB Reader app? Now is the
perfect time. If you have an Android device, you can try this amazing app
for free. If you love it as much as other users do, you'll be able to buy it
for only $19.99 for a limited time thanks to the sponsorship of Google. But
hurry - only a limited number of licenses are available at this low price,
and supplies are almost gone. So take this opportunity to try KNFB Reader
yourself.
The KNFB Reader app helps you take a clear picture of any printed text with
your phone's camera and reads it to you in clear synthetic speech within
seconds! From mail to signs to computer screens, you'll be amazed at how
well it works.
Sound too good to be true? Don't take our word for it. Here's what our users
have to say:
"I have bought a number of scanning apps through the years, but this is the
best regarding OCR accuracy. For the visually impaired user, this app is a
must have."
"I haven't had any reason to use anything else."
"I will tell you that no other app I have used even comes close to producing
the results of the KNFB Reader app."

If you already have the app and love it, help us spread the word to others
so they have a chance to get this revolutionary app at an unbelievable
price. You can also follow us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/KNFB-Reader-1454343774846792/?nr>  and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/knfbreader>  to join the conversation about KNFB
Reader. We love to hear from our users. Share your favorite KNFB Reader
story with us!

You can't afford to pass up this opportunity to get life-changing technology
at a low price. Visit www.nfb.org/knfb-reader right away, and let KNFB
Reader help you get the information you need to live the life you want!