[NFB-NM] FW: State Convention Registration Announcement

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 03:09:27 UTC 2017

From: Curtis Chong [mailto:curtischong at earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 7:02 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: State Convention Registration Announcement

Hello Tonia:

Would you please distribute the following announcement to our statewide
mailing list?

__________

Greetings fellow Federationists:

As you know, the 2017 convention of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Mexico will take place from March 31 through April 2 at the Sheraton
Uptown Hotel in Albuquerque, New Mexico. There will also be an open meeting
of our Board of Directors on Thursday night, March 30.

The deadline to pre-register for the convention is March 3, a mere six weeks
away. You can visit our website, www.nfbnm.org to download the traditional
convention pre-registration document and also to find our online convention
registration page.

Conventions of our organization are great times to meet old friends, plan
for our future, and to share successes and challenges with fellow members of
the blind community. I look forward to seeing all of you at the 2017
convention.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong