[NFB-NM] FW: Saver's fundraiser information.

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 21:35:44 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Tara Chavez [mailto:tmatzick06 at hotmail.com]
Subject: Saver's fundraiser information.

Hello:
What: Saver's fundraiser
Who: Albuquerqueans and surrounding areas ready to clean out their garages and willing to raise money for the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (Albuquerque Chapter)
When: Saturday, June 24, 2017 9:00-3:00
Where: First Unitarian church, 3701 Carlisle Blvd. NE. (SW corner of Comanche and Carlisle). Take your items to the dirt parking lot south of Comanche. I believe it used to belong to the ARC of New Mexico, but now it belongs to the church.

If items need to be picked up prior to the day of the event, please contact
Albert Chavez at 505-269-7807 or albertamc at comcast.net

Tara