[NFB-NM] FW: Albuquerque Chapter meeting agenda for March 9.

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:11:33 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Tara Chavez [mailto:tmatzick06 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 1:03 AM
To: Adelmo Vigil
Subject: Albuquerque Chapter meeting agenda for March 9.

Hello:

Please find attached, the agenda for the upcoming meeting of the National Federation of the Blind Albuquerque Chapter. Note: Sylvia Dooley will be at the meeting to collect raffle tickets and money for the New Mexico affiliate's Amazon Echo raffle. Please let me know of any changes to the agenda before Thursday at 4:00PM. Also note that the meeting will begin at 5:45 and we are meeting in the smaller meeting room at the Erna Fergusson Library. The meeting will end at 7:30PM since the library requires groups to be out of the meeting room thirty minutes before the library closes.

Tara