[NFB-NM] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Notice of Writers' Division Gathering on March 26

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 02:41:49 UTC 2017

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Shelley Alongi via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:27 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Notice of Writers' Division Gathering on
March 26

Notice of Writers' Division Gathering on March 26
 Shelley Alongi Hostess
Email: alongi.shelley at gmail.com
PH: (712)432-0460
Access code: 568839

The Writers' Division cordially invites you to our monthly conference call
which will occur on Sunday March 26 at 8:00 PM eastern, 7:00 PM central,
6:00 Pm mountain and 5:00 pm pacific. The idea of these once a month
gatherings is to share our projects and learn something new. We encourage
beginning writers as well as those who have been practicing the craft for a
number of years to join our call and see what we are about.

On March 26, Estelle Shukert and John Batron will be the presenters. Estelle
writes that John Batron is the author of 3 children's books,  winner of two
prizes from the NFB Writer's Division contest and author of an article in
the Dialogue Magazine. John grew up in Maine and has been a storyteller for
most of his life. When he and his wife moved to Colorado to be close to
their son, Brent, John joined the Senior Support Group at the Colorado
Center for the Blind. He and fellow support group member, Estelle Shukert,
decided to form a company to publish and sell his stories in braille and
print, as well as other items that the blind and sighted could share. This
will be a fun and informative presentation. Feel free to drop by their web
site and take a looksee before the call. Come prepared to learn about their
writing and ask questions.

Ambron Products
2924 S. Ingalls Way
Denver CO 80227
303-789-7538
email: ambronproducts at gmail.com
web site: www.ambronproducts.com

The phone number for the conference call on March 26 is (712)432-0460. The
access code is 568839. The times are as follows: 8:00 PM eastern, 7:00 PM
central, 6:00 PM mountain, and 5:00 PM pacific. The call will last
approximately one hour. Please feel free to email me, Shelley, at
alongi.shelley at gmail.com with questions or some topics you would like to see
covered in 2017. See you on March 26. Keep Dreaming and writing!