[NFB-NM] NFB Sports and Recreation Division Open Meeting SUNDAY Night

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 02:42:35 UTC 2017

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Jessica Beecham via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:23 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Sports and Recreation Division Open
Meeting SUNDAY Night

Hello Friends!

The Sports and Recreation Division is excited to announce our very first
open membership call. This is a time for blind people who are interested in
sports and recreation to gather and learn more about the NFB Sports and
Recreation Division, share ideas, and encourage one another in the pursuit
of a healthy lifestyle.

During the call we will learn about Vice President Audrey Farnum’s favorite
sport rowing, the alternative techniques she uses to achieve success, and
what keeps her motivated! We will also take some time to share our fitness
goals and successes so come prepared to share one fitness goal and one
sports and recreation related success! The call will begin at 5PM Pacific,
8PM Eastern.  The call in number is 712-432-1500 access code 1082284#.

Agenda
·       What is the Sports and Recreation Division and how do I get
involved?
o   Who we are
o   How to become a member
o   How to get involved
§  Assisting the Division at convention
§  Planning the NF-BE Healthy Fair
§  Leading sports and rec efforts in your chapters, divisions, and
affiliates
·       Meet Audrey and learn about Rowing

·       Fitness Goals and Successes

To learn more about how to incorporate sports and recreation opportunities
into your chapter, division, and affiliate join us for our affiliate support
call on April 23th. Our next open membership call will be May 28th so mark
your calendar and join us!

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham
President
National Federation of the Blind Sports and Recreation Division

Jessica Beecham
Program Director
WE Fit Wellness
1837 S. Nevada Ave
PMB 243
CO Springs, CO 80905
W           866-543-6808
C            615-497-0435
Jessica at wefitwellness.com
www.wefitwellness.com <http://www.wefitwellness.com/>

 <http://www.facebook.com/wefitwellness> Description:
01C8A068-EEFE-4BE7-B2F6-4AB8031F1DBC
<http://www.twitter.com/wefitwellness> Description:
B0A3091E-5833-44C3-9D2A-6DB7196398FC
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/9265263?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A142291492
0597%2Ctas%3AWE%20Fit%20Wellness%2Cidx%3A1-1-1> Description:
4AFE4BD4-9C03-41FB-BFE6-F177E583B0F8     <mailto:jessica at wefitwellness.com>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/BreakingBlind> Description: youtube