[NFB-NM] to those staying in the Sheraton Uptown Hotel during the NFBNM convention

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 01:57:42 UTC 2017

From: Adelmo Vigil [mailto:avigil74 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 4:51 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: Fwd: National Federation for the Blind

Adelmo Vigil President

NFBNM

Begin forwarded message:

From: Veronica Corona <veronica.corona at sheratonuptown.com>
Date: March 23, 2017 at 2:57:28 PM MDT
Subject: National Federation for the Blind

Hello Guests,

We look forward to providing you with overnight accommodations during the National Federation of the Blind Conference.

To ensure a smooth and easy check in please make sure we have been provided with one of the following:

·        Reservations being paid via a 3rd Party credit card we will have to have the attached credit card authorization filled out and returned 2 days prior to arrival

·        Reservations being taken care of via Purchase Order can only be accepted with a prior approved Direct Bill application, if you would like to know if your company or association is direct bill approved please do not hesitate to ask, we will need a copy of the PO to be sent in 2 days prior to arrival

·         Reservations can be paid in full with cash at the time of check in

Any reservations without any of the above methods of payment will be asked for a credit card at the time of check in. all reservations a required to leave $40 dollars for incidentals weather its cash, PO, credit card or 3rd party credit card this will be returned to you at check out.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to let us know.

Thank you!

Veronica Corona

Group Rooms Coordinator, Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel
T  505-830-5781     F  505-881-6933    T   800-252-7772
 <http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/index.html> sheraton.com  |  like us on <https://www.facebook.com/SheratonABQUptown?ref=hl>  Facebook  |  follow us on  <https://twitter.com/SheratonUptown> Twitter  |  follow us on  <https://www.instagram.com/sheratonabquptown/> Instagram

sheraton ALBUQUERQUE UPTOWN HOTEL

2600 Louisiana Blvd NE  Albuquerque, NM  87110