[NFB-NM] Lyft User Guide for Patrons Who Use Service Dogs

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Sat May 13 15:53:03 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of NAGDU President via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 9:24 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Lyft User Guide for Patrons Who Use Service
Dogs

Dear All,

                 The National Association of Guide Dog Users, a strong &
proud division of the National Federation of the Blind,  has been asked by
Lyft to circulate the attached Service Animal User Guide. Lyft has also been
invited to participate in NAGDU's advocacy seminar  on July
10 from 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. and to urge its partners and other staff to join
the seminar virtually through our live stream. Lyft has also been invited to
make a special program presentation at our annual meeting on July 12 from
7:00 - 10:00 p.m. Please take the time to read this user guide so you can
best use and enjoy the lyft platform.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU) National Federation of
the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams.
You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.