[NFB-NM] Save The Date: NFB of Albuquerque Christmas Party!

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 21:20:44 UTC 2017

NFB OF ALBUQUERQUE CHRISTMAS PARTY

When:

Saturday December 9 from 5:00-7:30 p.m.

Where:

Vicks Vittles

8810 Central SE

(505) 298-5143

Optional Gift Exchange:

As is our tradition, we will once again be playing the gift exchange game.
If you want to participate, bring a new wrapped gift valued between $10 and
$20.

Accepting Sock Donations:

This year we will collect new socks for men and women to donate to a local
charity organization, so if possible, please bring some new socks to donate.

Please RSVP:

Space is limited, and we need to know how many people are coming so we can
finalize the menu with Vicks Vittles. Please RSVP by November 30 to

Gail Wagner

teachingdots at gmail.com

688-2695

We look forward to seeing many of you there!