[NFB-NM] seeking help with accessibility problem on Equifax website

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 17:42:38 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I just tried to use the Equifax website

www.equifaxsecurity2017.com

and clicked on "potential impact" to try to check to see if my data may have
been compromised. Unfortunately, I was not successful, because I could not
figure out how to get past the captcha. I use JAWS, and I tried using this
website on both IE and Firefox, to no avail. I was able to get an audio
challenge, but then there was nowhere to enter the numbers. I also tried
using my iPad, with no success.

If any of you who use a screen reader can figure out how to get past this
problem, please let me know and I will pass along the tip to the whole list.
Thanks.

Kind regards,

Tonia