[NFB-NM] FW: Questionnaire Blind Adults and Healthcare Providers

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 01:46:30 UTC 2017

From: Adelmo Vigil [mailto:avigil74 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 12:21 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: Fwd: Questionnaire Blind Adults and Healthcare Providers

Adelmo Vigil President

NFBNM

Begin forwarded message:

From: Healthcare Discrimination Research <utep.psyc.hcd at gmail.com>
Date: September 27, 2017 at 12:16:59 PM MDT
To: avigil74 at gmail.com

Hello Adelmo,

My name is Carmel and I am a research assistant with the Judgment and Decision Making Lab at the University of Texas at El Paso. I just spoke on the phone with you. Thank you for your support in spreading the word about our upcoming questionnaire study. We are trying to reach as many people as we can. Please feel free to forward the message below to those of interest.

Thank you for your support.

Best,

Carmel

Hello,

My name is Carmel and I am a research assistant with the Judgment and Decision Making Lab at the University of Texas at El Paso. In about a month the Judgment and Decision Making Lab will be conducting a study in the form of a questionnaire. The PI is a blind doctoral candidate conducting her dissertation research. We will be looking at blind and low vision adults and their experiences with healthcare professionals (i.e. doctors, pharmacy technicians, health insurance agents). All participants will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon gift card. If you qualify for this study and are interested please contact the Judgment and Decision Making Lab via e-mail at utep.psyc.hcd at gmail.com or via phone at 915 747 8659 <tel:(915)%20747-8659> . If you know of anyone who qualifies and would be interested please share this message with them.

Thank you for your interest.

Best,

Carmel