[NFB-NM] Reminder: Albuquerque Chapter dues are due January 1

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:25:48 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Tara Chavez asked me to send out this reminder that membership dues for the
Albuquerque Chapter are due on January 1. If you haven't paid your dues yet,
you can mail them to:

Tara Chavez

4000 Hendrix Rd. NE

Albuquerque, NM 87110

Checks can be made payable to NFBNM, Albuquerque Chapter. If you have any
questions, give Tara a call at 328-3349.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New year!

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org