[NFB-NM] FW: NFB of New Mexico 2018 Convention Exhibits

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 23:46:44 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: Urja Lansing [mailto:urjalansing at q.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2018 8:58 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: NFB of New Mexico 2018 Convention Exhibits

Hi Tonia,

Please forward this letter and registration form for the convention exhibit
hall to our chapter and division presidents.

Thank you,

Urja Lansing

Dear Chapter and Division Presidents:

The 2018 annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind of New
Mexico (NFBNM) will be held from April 19-22 at the Sheraton Uptown Hotel in
Albuquerque. Our members and guests always look forward to visiting the
exhibit hall to see what is new in technology, aids and devices, and
services for the blind and visually impaired. Attached please find the
Exhibitor's Registration Form, which we ask you to complete at your earliest
convenience. Please note that this form and accompanying payment must be
received by March 20, 2018.

Chapters and divisions are not charged the $75 registration fee.  However,
please go ahead and fill out the registration form and send to Curtis Chong
as directed.  This will give us an accurate count of who is reserving a
table.

The NFBNM is the largest and most progressive organization of blind people
in our state and, as always, our members are excited about our upcoming
convention.

Sincerely,

Urja Lansing: Exhibit Hall Chair Person

Tom O'Brien: Exhibit Hall Co-chair Person