[NFB-NM] June 2018 Creating Options

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 03:12:06 UTC 2018

June 2018 Creating Options

SAFETY IN THE HOME

Safety in the home is a huge issue for any one. More serious injuries happen
in our home than anywhere else.   Those of us who are visually impaired
might need to take a few extra precautions.    Join this important
discussion, along with other pertinent issues during the June 20th Creating
Options meeting.

Bring family and friends as we share important issues while enjoying a cup
of coffee and interacting with other blind or visually impaired
individuals.

This group meets the third Wednesday of each month from 10:00 to 12 noon.
The group will meet in the Skills Center Kitchen.

If coming by car.  Parking is available on the south side of the building.
You can enter the building at the Skills Center entrance located at the
northeast area of parking lot.  The group is facilitated by Nancy and Don
Burns

New Mexico Commission for the Blind

2200 Yale Blvd. SE

Albuquerque, New Mexico   87106