[NFB-NM] New Mexico affiliate Caucus at National convention in Orlando

Adelmo Vigil nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 03:53:28 UTC 2018

Greetings Fellow Federationist,

Our national convention is just around the corner.  I hope if you are planning to attend that you have made all necessary arrangements.

Our New Mexico affiliate will be holding our caucus meeting on Wednesday, July 4, at 7-00 PM in Suwannee 11.

Attendance of this meeting is one of the requirements for those who are requesting the convention attendance Stipend.

I am looking forward to seeing you at the convention in a couple of weeks. While at the convention feel free to call me with any concerns you might have, if you are not able to get ahold of me you   can call the AlterNet delegate Tara Chavez, her phone number is 505-328-3349.

You can call or text us.

If you have any questions regarding this email, please call or email me.

Sincerely,

Adelmo Vigil, President

 <mailto:NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com> NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com

(575) 921-5422

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> www.nfbnm.org

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> ​ <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://nfb.org/&data=02|01|sarahrv@hotmail.com|1bc2cc05190e46a0b6ed08d5214e9c49|84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa|1|0|636451544831901854&sdata=67ePy8pS960Xkgtj5A2kWATL8vzfKKOLqKZtgdr%2Bhqo%3D&reserved=0>

(National Federation of the Blind - Live the life you want.