[NFB-NM] FW: WHITTLE BRAILLE POCKET REFERENCE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Adelmo Vigil nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 01:36:53 UTC 2018

From: braille [mailto:braille at nbpcb.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 8:49 PM
To: nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Subject: WHITTLE BRAILLE POCKET REFERENCE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Please help us spread the word!

Now available for sale pocket reference books of the Unified English Braille
literary code. This book is 3 by 5 inches and easily fits in a pocket,
purse, or backpack. We have an interpoint  braille version for those who
read braille tactually. The small size makes it manageable for both adults
and little ones. We also have an ink version that consists of print and
simulated braille. Perfect for parents, friends, and teachers. These books
are great for those just learning the Braille code for the first time, or
refreshing their Braille knowledge! Each copy is $10 with all profits
benefiting blind children's literacy programs. To order either version of
our Whittle books, please visit www.nbpcb.org <http://www.nbpcb.org> .

Thank you!