[NFB-NM] FW: West Mesa Chapter Meeting

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 04:23:43 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: Don Burns [mailto:dlburns2338 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 4:10 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: West Mesa Chapter Meeting

Hi Tonia:

Please post the following.

Come join us for a cup of coffee and a goodie and take part in a fun and
meaningful Chapter Meeting of the West Mesa Chapter.  Our meeting will be
held at 4700 Paradise Blvd. NW  (Paradise Hills United Methodist Church)
from 10:00 until 12 noon this Saturday March 10th., 2018.  We will hold
elections, discuss the upcoming NFBNM Convention and  fund raising.  If you
have a topic you would like to discuss, let us know.  Hope to see all of you
there Saturday.

Don Burns, President