[NFB-NM] Clarification on location - Service Animals: What You Need to Know

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:43:15 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ellen Pinnes <epinnes at aol.com>
Date: March 16, 2018 at 12:46:38 PM MDT
To: epinnes at msn.com
Subject: Clarification on location - Service Animals:  What You Need to Know

This message is from Ellen Pinnes for Disability Rights New Mexico and The Disability Coalition.  Please do not respond to this email address.  You can contact Ellen at EPinnes at msn.com.

* * * * * * *

We’ve been asked for clarification on the location of next week’s training in Hobbs on Service Animals:  What You Need to Know.  It will be held in the Larry Hanna Training and Outreach Building at New Mexico Junior College, from 2:00 to 4:00 PM on Wednesday, March 21.

The training session will give an overview of the rules on service animals, including the rights and responsibilities of both animal handlers and businesses.  We invite members of both the disability community and the business community (and anyone else who’s interested!) to join us!

Remember, we’ll also be presenting a training in Roswell on Tuesday, March 20, from 2:00 to 4:00 at the Roswell Adult Center.

There is no charge to attend the trainings, and light refreshments will be provided.  Flyers for both trainings are attached.  We hope to see many of you in Roswell or Hobbs!

This project is funded by the Governor’s Commission on Disability

through a Quality of Life grant.

If you prefer not to receive emails from The Disability Coalition,