[NFB-NM] [NABS-L] Announcing the 2018 NABS Washington Seminar Funding Program

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:36:22 UTC 2018

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kenia Flores-Student via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: November 1, 2018 at 16:16:12 PDT
Subject: [NABS-L] Announcing the 2018 NABS Washington Seminar Funding Program

Good afternoon fellow students,

I know it is hard to believe, but the end of the semester and holidays are quickly approaching.
Our board is very excited for the year to come, and we want to begin the year strong with a large student presence at Washington Seminar. We understand living on a college student's budget can discourage many from attending, but we do not want that to be the case. We are pleased once again to bring back the NABS Washington Seminar Funding Program. This program would not be possible without President Riccobono's support and generosity.
We know that collectively, anything is possible in the National Federation of the Blind. Will you join us as we make our voices heard on Capitol Hill?
Applications will be live from November 1, 2018 through November 25, 2018 at 11:59pm eastern standard time. Below, you will find the link to the application along with the Washington Seminar page. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Kathryn Webster at nabs.president at gmail.com<mailto:nabs.president at gmail.com> with any questions or concerns you may have regarding the funding program.
We look forward to seeing you in D.C. very soon!

https://nfb.org/washington-seminar
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScy9KzkQGSNvmSBSSPdCobgPxtitBaR3NIax2zXhOWpv28OPA/viewform

Best,
Kenia Flores

Kenia Flores
Furman University '20
Department of Politics and International Affairs
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
Chair | National Association of Blind Students Legislative Advocacy Committee
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
(704) 476-6629
Kenia.flores at furman.edu

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/zdreicer%40gmail.com