[NFB-NM] [NABS-L] Text to Give Campaign for students

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:29:24 UTC 2018

From: Johna Wright via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: November 3, 2018 at 14:13:34 PDT
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: johnawright98 at gmail.com
Subject: [NABS-L] Text to Give Campaign

Hello Students!

In the spirit of giving in the month of November, The National Association of Blind Students is pushing its fundraising efforts all month long. In order to do so, we need your help! We are excited to launch our Text to Give campaign this month. What is Text to Give you ask? It is simple! All people need to do is text blindstudents (no caps no spaces) to the number 855 202 2100 and from there potential donors will get a message with easy to follow instructions. Here is where we need your help! Share that number and code word with your friends and family on your social media along with a story about your educational experience as a blind student. We could really use your help in the effort. Help NABS and its efforts in supporting you. Lets make this holiday season a joyous one for the National Association of Blind Students.

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/zdreicer%40gmail.com

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org