[NFB-NM] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Tell the world how you and your white cane are turning your dreams into reality!

Adelmo Vigil nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 03:24:38 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Anderson, Karen via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:32 AM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Tell the world how you and your white cane
are turning your dreams into reality!

Dear Fellow Federationists,

Do you have a fun, engaging, or powerful story about how your cane helps you
live the life you want? Maybe you've got a fun way of decorating your cane,
a story about how you used your cane to explore an unfamiliar place, or
another unique experience or situation that made you fully realize what a
powerful tool it is. White Cane Awareness Day is October 15, and we are
spending the month celebrating the independence the white cane  brings. This
means we need to hear from you! Share your stories about you and your white
cane, accompanied by a photo or video, by sending them to kanderson at nfb.org
no later than October 31, 2018, and you could be eligible to win prizes!

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Karen Anderson

Karen Anderson
Social Media Coordinator
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2243 | KAnderson at nfb.org

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a
Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for
your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and
compliance. To find out more visit the Mimecast website.