[NFB-NM] FW: Bake sale

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 03:01:45 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: Ernest Esquibel [mailto:earnestjake.ee at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 2:52 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: Re: Bake sale

Hello Tonia,

Can you please send out the Bake sale announcement.

Bake sale for the Albuquerque Chapter.

When: Friday September 21st

Time: 9am-2pm

Where: Silver street market

205 Silver Ave SW

If you wish to donate baked goods or help at the bake sale please contact Ernie at 505-269-5984. We need people to work the tables.

Thank you,

Ernie Esquibel