[NFB-NM] FW: Voting machine Demonstration in Bernalillo County

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 02:41:02 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org

From: NFB Albuquerque Chapter President [mailto:nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 2:53 PM
To: nfb.abqchapter
Subject: Voting machine Demonstration.

Greetings:
I'm writing to encourage everyone to print and post the attached flyer anywhere and everywhere. The text of the flyer is below. The event will be Saturday September 22, 2018, 1:00-3:00PM. I know it's short notice, but your assistance in distribution is extrememly helpful and appreciated. We, the blind citizens and friends of the Blind in Bernalillo County and surrounding areas, have an opportunity to learn how to use the Dominion Automark Tabulators (voting machine) before the November Election. Please invite anyone and everyone you know to this event.

Begin Flyer text:

Practice Using the
Dominion Voting Machines in Bernalillo County

Have you used the voting machines in the past with frustration because of lack of knowledge of how they operate?

Have you wanted to learn how to use the machine prior to Election Day?

If you answered “Yes” to either of these questions, you have an opportunity to learn how to use the Dominion Automark Tabulators prior to the November Election.

When: 	Saturday, September 22, 2018

Time: 	1:00-3:00PM

Where: 	Bernalillo County Voting Machine Warehouse
2400 Broadway SE
Albuquerque NM 87102

Join us and please invite as many people as you can to this event. We want to show the county that we are serious about voting and learning how to use these machines prior to an election.

If you have questions, contact:
National Federation of the Blind Albuquerque Chapter President, Tara Chavez at 505-328-3349 or via email at: nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com

End of Flyer Text

--
Tara Chavez, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.