[NFB-NM] Zia Deaf-Blind Club yard sale

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 20:26:57 UTC 2019

                Zia Deaf-Blind Club Announcement

                     Spring Time Cleaning???

       It is spring time again! Have any one of you finished spring cleaning
at your place? Not sure what to do with the unused stuff?  Things you don't
want to throw away?  Thinking about donating them? Well, the Zia Deaf-Blind
Club will have a yard sale on May 18th, 2019 from 8:30am to 2:00pm at COPD
parking lot. We are currently accepting donated stuff for the yard sale. It
can be anything, such as, kitchen appliances & utensils, furniture, garden
tools, etc. We don't accept clothes because no one buys them at a yard sale,
however we may consider some items. We will be happy to come to your place
and pick up the donated stuff or you can drop them off at COPD, 3908
Carlisle NE, Albuquerque.

The funds earned in yard sale will be used to support the SSPs (Support
Service Provider, they provide transportation and act as a "Human guide" for
the deaf-blind people).

For people who want to donate stuff to the Zia Deaf-Blind Club and/or are
interested in volunteering, contact Darren McLaurin (
<mailto:darrenmcl at aol.com> darrenmcl at aol.com or VP# 505-792-6686) or James
Wooden Legs ( <mailto:indianufo7 at gmail.com> indianufo7 at gmail.com or VP#
505-349-5475).