[NFB-NM] FW: Panda Express fundraiser for the ALBUQUERQUE Chapter.

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 01:56:39 UTC 2019

From: Tara Chavez <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com <mailto:nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com> >
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 7:37 AM
Subject: Panda Express fundraiser for the ALBUQUERQUE Chapter.

Hello Everyone:

Attached is the flyer for printing posting and promoting. On each single sheet is two flyers. Fold the sheet in half for a clean cut to have two.

Text from the flyer is copied below.

start of flyer...

FUNDRAISER EVENT

Raise Money For:

When:

Saturday, August 31, 2019

10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Where:

Panda Express at Coronado Mall

6600 Menaul Blvd <https://www.google.com/maps/search/6600+Menual+Blvd?entry=gmail&source=g> . NE #401

Alb., NM 87110

How:

In-Store Show paper or digital version of this flyer.

Online Enter 271449 in the promo code box during online checkout.

20% of event sales will be donated to: National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico

Participating fundraiser guests are required to present a valid fundraiser flyer (hard copy or smart phone) with each order to receive credit for the fundraiser. Flyers may not be distributed inside or within vicinity of restaurant including, without limitation to, the restaurant parking lot before or during your fundraiser. Panda Restaurant Group reserves the right to cancel and all fundraiser events for any reasons and/or withhold payment of associated donation funds if the Panda Restaurant Group Fundraiser Guidelines are not followed.

...end of flyer

Reminder for best results in our fundraising is to have each person in ones group place individual orders using the promo code each time. Go to this Panda express location only.

Please share far and wide. I have a picture of the flyer for  Sharing on Facebook or texting to your friends and family if anyone needs it, please let me know.

Thank you,

Tara

--

Tara Chavez, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter