[NFB-NM] Albuquerque Chapter Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Fundraiser

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:30:31 UTC 2019

Valentine Sweet Treat

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Pre-orders from now until February 7th, 2019 and will be delivered by Sunday, February 10th.

$15.00 each arrangement

6 Chocolate dipped strawberries packaged beautifully.

To order, contact any Albuquerque Chapter member, or contact Ray Saavedra at 505-236-8563

Cash or make checks payable to: Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind Alb. Chapter – NFB).

Our fundraisers help us promote self-confidence, and provide inspiration for the blind and their loved ones. With your support the Albuquerque Chapter can continue to raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.

Thank you for your generosity.

Tara Chavez, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter
nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com
(505) 328-3349
www.nfbnm.org
www.nfb.org