[NFB-NM] FW: Explore and Enjoy the Experience

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 01:34:39 UTC 2019

From: Nancy Burns [mailto:nlburns26 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 10:59 AM
To: 'Tonia Trapp'
Cc: trudi.valdez at va.gov
Subject: Explore and Enjoy the Experience

Hi Tonia:

Could you please post this to the list serve?  Happy New Year to you and
all.

Copied below is the text from the flyer, also attached.

Start of flyer.

Creating Options

Support Group

EXPLORE AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE

Begin the New Year and enjoy possibilities of travel.  Whether it is a

one-day trip to visit a friend or a two week vacation you may look

forward to a fun experience.  If you believe that such adventures are no

longer possible because of your vision loss, please join the January 16

Creating Options support group and take advantage of working with

experienced blind travelers.  There will be tips on planning, packing,

and other related activities.  Any and all questions will be welcome and

answered by the facilitators.

Friends and family are always welcome as we discuss the subject over a

cup of coffee.   This group meets the third Wednesday of each month

from 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The group will  meet at

New Mexico Commission for the Blind, in the Skills Center kitchen.

Parking is available on south side of building.

You can enter the building at the Skills Center entrance located

northeast area of parking lot.

Facilitated by Nancy and Don Burns

Hosted by the

New Mexico Commission for the Blind