[NFB-NM] Caucus at our 2019 National Convention

Adelmo Vigil nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 04:29:15 UTC 2019

Greetings Federation Family,

This is to invite all New Mexicans who are attending National Convention to join our caucus. This year will meet Monday, July 8, 2019 from 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm in Tropics B.

At this meeting we will discuss, checking in with myself and our alternate delegate Tara Chavez, banquet ticket exchange, our exhibit table, and a quick convention overview along with any concerns one may have.

Make sure one has already registered and that you have picked up your banquet tickets. Please have them available at caucus and at first general session for our designee to collect and exchange.

If for any reason you are unable to attend, please contact me and let me know.

Thank you and see you there.

Adelmo Vigil, President

 <mailto:NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com> NFBNewMexicoPresident at gmail.com

(575) 921-5422

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> www.nfbnm.org

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> ​ <https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://nfb.org/&data=02|01|sarahrv@hotmail.com|1bc2cc05190e46a0b6ed08d5214e9c49|84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa|1|0|636451544831901854&sdata=67ePy8pS960Xkgtj5A2kWATL8vzfKKOLqKZtgdr%2Bhqo%3D&reserved=0>

(National Federation of the Blind - Live the life you want.